We need your help!
If you have any of the following items at home, that you no longer require, we would be extremely grateful if you could donate them to the school. As they will be used as teaching resources, please send in items that are still functional and are in good condition. For the month of January 2016 we are in the dentists so any toy items, old toothpaste tubes, toothbrushes, any white shirt that you might have at home that is old and no longer used, toy equipment for the dentists.
Examples of items/resources we are looking for are:
- Dress up clothes: costumes, old parents’ clothes, accessories, hats, handbags, shoes, unbreakable mirrors, clothes rail and hangers etc.
- Home corner: multicultural dolls and clothes, cots, changing unit/mat, bath and accessories, play buggy, dolls blankets, bottles, toy soothers, mirror
- Toy kitchen equipment: toy cooker, toy fridge, toy dinner set, toy washing machines, toy microwaves, toy dishwashers, toy irons, toy ironing boards etc.
- Restaurant/Café: chef’s hats, menus
- Architects/ builders: Lego, blocks, plastic tool boxes, hard hats, high visibility jackets, old torches, toy tools etc.
- Doctors/dentists: dress up clothing, toy equipment.
- Shops: Toy shopping trolley, shopping baskets, toy money, purses, pretend food, cash register, market stall
- Vets: clothes, toy animals, equipment
- Water play toys
- Small World: Little toy people, animals, dinosaurs, cars, buildings, furniture etc.
- A good quality dolls’ house, farm, zoo, garage etc.
- Writing corner: old diaries, cards, fancy paper, envelopes, stampers,
- Office: old telephones/mobile phones, calculators, old typewriter
- Play dough tools
- Old gazebo/ fabric/ frame (small size)
- Holidays: travel brochures, toy passports, suitcases, toy planes etc.
- Other themes: mechanics, the forest, travel agents, shoe shop, hairdresser, doctors, faraway places etc.
If you have something fabulous at home that we have not mentioned, please just ask us and we’re sure it may be of use!
are currently doing the Aistear programme in the school and we would like your help!